Aledo presents 6S
5S is a term used in management and in the principles of lean management (LEAN = strategy of lean production). There are 5 basic rules that should guide the organization seeking to implement lean, uncluttered and clean production. The 5S stand for the five first letters of the Japanese words: Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke.
2. Seiton (Set in Order) - Arrange needed items so that they are easy to use. Label items so that anyone can find them or put them away.
3. Seiso (Shine) - Keep everything, every day, swept and clean.
4. Seiketsu (Standardize) - Integrates Sort, Set in Order, and Shine into a unified whole.
5. Shitskuke (Sustain) - Making a habit of properly maintaining correct procedures. Instill discipline necessary to avoid backsliding.
5S + Safety = 6S >>> 6S = Aledo
6. Safety the basis for all other steps. Eliminate hazards, creating and maintaining a safe workplace and safe working conditions.
Aledo s.r.o. can provide the best tools for the identification and elimination of potential risks and hazards. We have a solution for the control of hazardous energy through Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) products. Emergency exits, hallways, corridors and the whole workplace can we mark through our safety signs. If you are looking for a way to mark pipelines containing hazardous substances, use pipe marking from Aledo Company. In case you need to mark roads, pedestrian zones, handling facilities, we have the solution in the form of floor marking (floor strips, floor coatings). Safety barriers from Aledo Company are useful to protect people's health, masonry and steel structures, shelving, production lines and also to protect vehicles. Foam forms for tools are the best solution for better visualization and organization of the working environment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND ACTUAL OFFER PLEASE CONTACT OUR PROFESSIONALS FROM THE OSH SOLUTIONS DIVISION.