Fluorescent lighting is a popular and also effective lighting system used worldwide.
Our fluorescent lighting systems with the newest technology used within T5 fluorescent lamps ensure the maximum utilization of the light flow thanks to the high optically effective reflector shape. The possibly best efficiency and necessary direction of the light flow can be provided through position adjustable setup of light sources.
The life span (up to 100 000 hours) is provided by OSRAM and PHILIPS electronic control gears. The luminary frames are made of aluminium. The body of the luminary is made of powder-coated sheet steel, and all can be offered even in emergency design.
Fluorescent systems are designed for usage in production halls, sport premises, warehouses with low, medium and high height, as well as in offices and commercial units.
Fluorescent system can save about 60% of energy in comparison to the classical light sources. In comparison to LED luminaries the initial investment is lower by 50%.
- The newest technology used in T5 fluorescent lamps enables optimal energy efficient lighting
- Luminaries in plastic and metal design
- Better quality of lighting in comparison to the luminaries with high-intensity discharge lamps (HID)
- The best technology of electronic control gears from OSRAM and PHILIPS brands
- Longer life span and lower energy costs in comparison to the T8 fluorescent lamps
- Highly polished reflector from the top material MIRO 4 with lighting reflectance of 95%
- Technology "Snap" sockets enables quick and easy installation of light source and keeps a stable electric connection even under high shocks
- Installation of special safety grid option, suitable for sport centres
- All the luminaries can be also offered in emergency version
- Option of adding control sensors and system of controlling light sources - see category Regulation
- Option of higher coverage IP54 or IP65 - industrial solutions, suitable for challenging operations; saving of maintenance costs; long life span; long-term maintenance of parameters