Printing speed up to 127 mm per second with maximum 101 mm width of printout designates BBP11 for small to middle printing volumes. A simple exchange of consumables and single-button control also ensures an easy operations.
This line can be easily integrated into your network thanks to a standard built-in Ethernet extension line. Even more printers can be integrated for various types of consumables while controlling from single workplace.
Basic functions and features
- Compact size with minimum space requirements
- Fast processor: 200 MHz
- Standard memory of 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM and a slot for memory extension through SD memory card up to 4 GB
- High quality double-walled construction
- Possibility of printing on a wide range of Brady materials (production labels, cable marking, EPREP labels, laboratory labels, general marking)
- Printing speed up to 127 mm/s (5 inches)
- Long life span and reliability for up to 500 labels per day
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel interface in basic configuration
- High powered firmware: TSLP2, file manager
- BASIC programming, programming in stand-alone mode
We offer BBP11 printer in two versions according to the printing resolution:
BBP11-24L version with 200 dpi resolution that meets the basic requirements for printing of text and simple barcodes.
BBP11-34L version with 300 dpi resolution is suitable especially for 2D printing of barcodes, small texts and logo or symbols printing.
Video BBP11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfVuW3mFUJo