Heat-resistant labels/tags provide the ability to identify and track products both at the beginning and during high temperature processes. Due simple and inexpensive manner you can print labels/tags on thermal transfer printers.
Heat-resistant labeling properties
The barcode labels are used everywhere in daily life as a tool for sales management. Barcode provides an effective tool for managing the automation of production and ensure quality control, and product reliability.
- Resistance up to 1000 °C
- Easily identifiable in heat-intensive processes
- Easy traceability through 1D and 2D barcodes
- It contains a unique adhesive that is activated by heat
- Printing directly in the operation due to thermal-transfer printer
- Suitable for outdoor use with extreme conditions
Innovative heatproof marking can be applied to a hot surface immediately after molding, without it being necessary to cool. The application is possible directly in the operation due to thermal-transfer printers.
- Steel strips and rods
- Aluminum sheets and coils
- Ceramic and glass products
- Electronic components
- Annealing of steel wires, ingots
- Homogenization of aluminum products
- Casting, coating
These revolutionary heatproof labels are designed to withstand harsh environments and extreme temperatures up to 1000 °C. The marking is designed to withstand extreme thermal treatments without damage, i.e. homogenization, cooking, etc. Innovative heatproof markings can be applied to a hot surface immediately after molding, without it being necessary to cool.
Direct application on the hot surface