Two-component methacrylate paint.
ALFLOR is a medium viscose liquid with good spreadability and excellent penetration abilities. It is made in these colours: white, yellow, red, blue and green. We can also make other colours after a consultation with a customer. It has a characteristic methacrylate odour. It alloys by benzoyl peroxide additive during a standard temperature.
ALFLOR is used for preparation of coloured strips and signs for marking of traffic roads, storage areas, emergency stopping lanes, and others; also on manufactury floors, halls, storage premises, etc.
ALFLOR is applied on dry, clean and roughened concrete, asphalt, methacrylate and epoxy surface which is clear from grease, colour remains and cohesionless parts.
Advantages and features:
- Short drying time (1 hour)
- Colour variability
- Easy application
- Excellent resistance
White, yellow, red, blue, green
Anti-slip floor coating with a unique technology.
An easy and effective way to prevent slipping and falls at workplace.
- it provides a high traction profile which is longer than any other anti-slip treatment - it lasts up to 5x longer than typical "sand-in-paint"
- it reduces a number of work accidents (slipping and falls) at workplace
- no resolvents - it enables a specific use in environments with concentration of dust as for example viniculture, food processing operations, hospitals and closed premises
- it is resistant to majority of acids and alkalis, also resistant to resolvents, lubricants, oils, salted water, detergents, alcohol, gasoline, water fuels and hydraulic liquids
Examples of its use:
1. Protection of the cargo hold surface (surface preparation - sharpening, spray application)
2. Protection of stairs from slipping (surface preparation - detergent treatment)