Brady's BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator is an easy-to-use, faster and more cost-effective alternative to manual sleeve application. It increases wire sleeve application speed by up to 6-10 seconds by automatically removing sleeves from the liner, opening and applying them to the wires.
By eliminating the tedious task of applying hundreds of wire sleeves, it gives workers more time to focus on other important tasks.
If you would like to learn more about the BSP45 Sleeve Applicator contact us! The BSP™45 Automated Sleeve Applicator is a trademark of Brady Worldwide, Inc.
- FAST - up to 6-10 seconds faster than manual labeling
- EASY - eliminate the tedious, repetitive task of manual application that can lead to bottlenecks and repetitive motion injuries
- COST EFFECTIVE - save labor time and resources with quicker, automated application
- EASY-TO-USE - automatically removes sleeves from liner, opens them so a wire can be inserted, and applies them with the touch of a pedal from the operator
- RELIABLE - durable construction for high-volume, long term use
Anyone who frequently uses and applies wire sleeves will enjoy the ease and efficiency of the BSP45 Applicator. It was specifically developed for intensive wire sleeve users, such as harness shops and panel buildings, in the aerospace, defense, rail, and chemical, oil and gas industries.
Video BSP45: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ptyf_2602s