Safety handle signals with red blinking light when someone touches handle on opposite side.
Early warning like this can't be overseen and truly prevents accidents.
The safety handle has an ambition to radically decrease the probability of an accidents.
The essence of the safety handle lies in a high-frequency blinking on the corridor side when a human hand
approaches the other sided handle.
The intention is well and early signalized into the area where is the possibility of an accident.
- A significant decrease in accidents
- Safety improvement
- Low-cost initial costs, installation and service
- Clean, functional and balanced design
- No need for exchange of doors or surroundings
- Functional with gloves and clothing